In order to grow your own fruitful, edible garden, you will need premium organic seeds. This is a list of some of the best organic, nonGMO seed companies that we have found thus far.
- Offers over 1,800 seed varieties from over 75 countries!
- Fruits, vegetables, and herbs.
- Largest selection in the USA.
- Offers some of the most outrageous tomatoes available on the planet!
- Highest quality, open-pollinated seeds
- Offers more than 700 varieties of vegetable, flower, herb, grain and cover crop seeds!
- Their packets are like mini-encyclopedias, full of information to inspire and assist every type of gardener.
- Over 200 varieties of open-pollinated fruits, vegetables, herbs and grains.
- They offer untreated open-pollinated, gmo-free, heirloom seed of vegetables, herbs, trees, and grains.
- They sell practical gardening tools.
- They also support biodynamics and permaculture.
- They specializes in traditional heirloom Italian varieties, selected over the years for great taste and productivity.
- The Franchi Sementi seed packs are hermetically sealed to ensure freshness, thus giving them a longer shelf life.
- 95% of the heirloom seeds are grown in Italy and NONE are genetically modified (nonGMO).
- Small, certified organic, family owned farm with an on-line catalog
- Fruit and nut tree seeds and grafts from all over the world
Please feel free to comment about any additional companies that you know of and add a listing to our directory for free!